Photobucket

Monday, July 21, 2008

Sea World

This will probably be one of my favorites - Natalie at this point had been screaming and pitching a fit because Baylie was in the back of the stroller. I had had it with her (and she wouldn't put her shoes on) so we were walking through Sea World with Nan screaming at the top of her lungs, bear foot. We just smiled at the people walking by as we continued on through Sea World. Oh, and Baylie was being bashful and Ashley was asleep - "We are a happy Family!"






3 comments:

Christie said...

All your pictures look like fun...well except screaming children I'm sure. How are you guys doing?

Amy Baker said...

Wow, what a great trip. I think I'll just live this trip through your pictures and maybe take my kids there when they're like 20. The pictures of you and the girls with the princesses were adorable. How fun.

Love,
Amy

Cameron. Elizabeth. Greta. Austin. said...

Hey Anna, I just stumbled upon your blog! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! It's funny, we just took a trip to San Diego in May. It was fun, but exhausting with the 2 kids. I think we'll have to do it again next year when they're a bit older! Take care!