Photobucket

Monday, July 21, 2008

Down Day & Convention Dinner

Naps are an amazing thing!
The girls loved swimming! We had a some great pools where we stayed. Ashley wasn't too sure about it all, but she was a trooper and just went with the flow every day.
We did Orlando - Wardle/Ashdown style. I brought food in one of our suitcases. Every morning we had oatmeal and fruit. Lunch time we had granola bars and crackers and then we snacked on other things throughout the day. It was great! The heat also helped curve the appetite so we weren't as hungry.

The was at the big dinner with Ben's work located in our hotel ballroom. We had delicious food. I had another agent's daughter babysit for me. I had to go back once to help Ashley go to sleep. As soon as I was done with my dinner I got another call and Ashley was screaming again, so I left early - but I had more fun watching a movie and hanging out with my girls anyway :-)

No comments: