Photobucket

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hawaii

Ashley and I went for a run one morning and this is where we ended - not much luck pushing a stroller on the beach - but it was fun!!
Amy got a room at the Marriott for us to stay one night and to get ready for the wedding - this is a small section of the pool - Ashley loved it! We played volleyball in the pool later in that net in the background - I didn't want to go home for sure!!
One of the beautiful view points.
Mom and me at the Grand Canyon of the Pacific! (I can't spell the real name - sorry!)
Hiking to a spectacular waterfall. We found mangos along the way - one had just fallen from the tree right before we got there. It was the most delicious thing I had tasted in a long time. They were selling smaller mangos at little stands for $5! No thank you - I'll hike in the mountains and get my own for free :-)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Beautiful scenery! Oh how I would love to be on the beach right now.=)

Amy Baker said...

Wow Anna. What a fun and beautiful trip. You are always going on such fun adventures. I wish my life were as exciting as yours. You looked beautiful in your bride's maid dress.

Harris Family said...

Holy cow Anna! What beautiful pics! I love your narration of taking a "vacation" with three little ones. So, so great. My favorite was the pic at the airport with the suitcases . Reminds me of when we moved from Dallas to Vegas and checked a high chair, air mattress and a host of other odd items that somehow didn't get on the moving truck. Gotta love traveling with kids!

Jennica

Jessica Jo said...

I found your blog through Lindsey's. you guys have been busy! What fun vacations!

Jessica Stoner