Photobucket

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Laptops are the best!

Yeahoo!! We are back in business. Ben got us a red Dell laptop and it has been so fun. I have taken it upstairs with me, laid it on the couch with me and now we are at the table!! It is great. I'll post pics when I get things uploaded. A lot has happened online while I've been gone. I forgot the s on connersconnections for my blogspot address and found another Conner family! Can you believe it? Who knew? I should make a comment on their blog. They have three kids too - but two boys - and are trying to adopt a baby in Ethiopia? Anyway, I'mkind of amazed that I took two minutes to read a blog about someone I know absolutely nothing about. Crazy world of internet.

3 comments:

Sid said...

It's about darn time you joined the 21st Century and got yourself connected to the WWW. Glad to see your blog at the top of the our new post list.

Sid said...

ok so that last comment was Daniel if you couldn't already tell by his sarcastic tone. But I am also glad to see you will be sharing your life on your blog again! I want you to know I started running with a friend at six in the morning and you have been my inspiration! You are awesome!

andrea wardle said...

Welcome back to the mindless internet... ;-)