Photobucket

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas

We hope you had a merry Christmas! We sure did :-) We were spoiled with many fun gifts to play with and enjoy. We went over to my parent's house for Christmas Eve where we did the Nativity. Ben was Joseph, Baylie was Mary, my dad was the donkey, Natalie was the angel, my mom was the narrator and Ashley and I were Shepherds. The next morning my parents came over to open gifts and for breakfast. Ben got me a Bosch mixer which I am THRILLED about. I have already used it more times than I can count. The girls' favorite and most played with gifts are their barbies from Grandma and Ben is excited to try out his miter saw and saw horses. We hope you have a happy New Year!

2 comments:

Tara and Andrew said...

Yea!! I bet you are so excited. My roll recipe works PERFECT in a bosch. Good for Ben:) We're excited for next year's Christmas already! ha ha

Tara and Andrew said...

I bet those saw horses look pretty funny. I didn't know Ben was in to the equestrian scene.

-Andrew