Photobucket

Sunday, October 26, 2008

A new love...

Bronson (and his sweet Mom) made cookies for Natalie. Bronson grabbed his own card and made a little note for Natalie - she was pretty excited as you can see. Monica (his mom) and I have had a great time sharing what our 4 yr olds have said about the other. We laugh and then we wonder if there is something we should be worried about :-) But both kids have matter-of-factly stated that they will marry the other in the temple. I made sure at our fire last night to let Natalie know that Bronson had to serve a mission, then ask Daddy before she could marry him. I think she was fine with that.

4 comments:

Salcedo Family said...

Hey Anna this is Suania.....your girls are so stinkin cute......3 girls I can't believe it, I for sure thought there would be a little boy somewhere in there :) I am glad things are going so great for you guys take care. Suania

Tara and Andrew said...

All your girls are going to be heart-throbs. I'm glad Natalie knows the rules. I'm proud to be their uncle.

Monica said...

Seriously, I have to wonder if I should be worried. If Natalie wasn't such a great girl - I might be!

Cameron. Elizabeth. Greta. Austin. said...

Your posts are so funny! It's nice to see that you guys are doing well. By the way, their hair does look pretty cute short! I'm so afraid of Greta cutting her hair, that I keep close tabs on those scissors! It seems like every little girl has a hair cutting moment in their life. :)