Photobucket

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ahhhhh!

Okay, so this is what happened when I went upstairs to take a shower. The kids were playing so great and I didn't hear any screaming, but, I made up for that when I came downstairs. Poor Ashley!


They had dots all in the same places all over their bodies! And if that wasn't bad enough, we were getting ready to head out to Alder Lake Fri morning. The girls were quiet upstairs so I finished the lunches, worked on the dishes and packed the car. When I went upstairs to get the girls ready, this is what I found!


I cried!! My girls' beautiful hair is gone - GONE! Now, Natalie's was saveable, but Baylie? Poor Baylie! I was just thinking too how much I loved her hair - her length, her color.... yeah, I cried.

10 comments:

Christie said...

OH NOOOOO, let me know if you need some hair help!

Mimi said...

Nooo!!! I am soooo sorry! I was just IM'ing Rebecca and she linked me to this post. She knows have devisated I was when Ellie cut her hair. I'm still not quite over it when I see pictures of her pre-cut.

They are still darling little girls- that's the good news!

Mimi

The Wright's said...

:( So Sad!!! I guess that is another good reason to be happy for boys, if they cut it then buzz them. They are still adoable and thank goodness they are still young. :) Good luck with the growing out process.

Stephers said...

Ahhhhh!!! All that Ashdown red hair! Thankfully we've only had doll hair cuts around here, cross your fingers!

Harris Family said...

Anna! I would have screamed! Guess you will be investing in hats and headbands for a while!

Bowles said...

Oh, Anna. I am so sorry for the things little girls do to themselves and others. No sense in just cutting your own hair, better cut everyones to be fair.
Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry. Annie-Mae gave the haircut thing a go a while ago, but it was salvageable. It seems they all give it a try! Hope you are all well.

England Family said...

Sorry Anna, that was me Rachael, apparently logged in as Chris! Just incase you were wondering who christopher was!

marcalicious said...

I do NOT want to attend your haircutting class. Sorry Anna.

Rebecca Pierce said...

Anna, I feel that on my fiftieth visit to see this post it is time I commented. You know I feel for you! You should ban all scissors from your home. Get a bone folder and score your necessary cuts and then fold them a bunch and tear. There's always the saliva trick to make the rip happen more easily. No one can fault you, they'll look at the torn paper, and then they'll look at Baliey and they'll think, "oooohhh, I get it, she got rid of all her scissiors!"